Mission, Vision and Values
My Ability Pathway was founded with a commitment to building connections, resilience and skills that create strong positive relationships.
Our mission is to support people with a disability to live a fulfilling life.
We believe passionately in the power of a connected community and that everyone has a right to live an enriched life.
Our vision is a place where everyone is engaged with something they love doing.
There are two questions we will continually ask every participant, to hold us accountable to our mission and vision.
- Is your life fulfilling? Yes/No
- Are you engaged in something you love doing? Yes/No
- To empower participants to use choice and control in pursuing their goals.
- To offer a range of high-quality services with real-life benefits and easy access.
- To develop a sense of mastery over life’s circumstances
Participants are, and always will be, our priority.
Phone 0499 339 093